Thursday, June 26, 2014

Day 18: The End is Near...

Finished up with our Art presentations, er'body did their thing and seemed to be proud of their work. We visited the student disability center across the street and learned of the opportunities afforded to physically challenged individuals. Very encouraging to see the sort of technology available for people who may not have otherwise been able to express themselves. Earlier in the morning we discussed accommodations in the classroom and spent a few hours finalizing our lesson plans. Decided to provide more of an overview type lesson since the plan is for the span of a week. I've uploaded it to my weebly page Also uploaded my school presentation sheet we worked on in session. Quite the productive day but it's becoming clearer by the moment the end is near...

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I noticed ur a semi-natural w/ the camera yourself, u should definitely incorporate a video/camera component to your class so you can share withe us!

      Delete
  2. Glad you like, those are my raw untouched shots. I usually like to go into the studio and pop 'em up a bit, but I knew everybody was anxious to see a few of them... I'll shoot the graduation for us and maybe they can post 'em up on the main Industrial Education web page...

    ReplyDelete